Dr. Hausmann is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office7777 Hennessy Blvd
Baton Rouge, LA 70808Phone+1 225-769-5656
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Mark Hausmann is a general surgeon in Baton Rouge, LA and is affiliated with Our Lady of the Lake Regional Medical Center, Womans Hospital of Baton Rouge and Surgical Specialty Center of Baton Rouge. He received his medical degree from Louisiana State University School of Medicine and has been in practice 30 years. He performs a breadth of general surgery and specializes in bariatric surgery and foregut surgery. He teaches robotic surgery and LINX procedure to other surgeons.
Education & Training
- University of Mississippi Medical CenterResidency, Surgery, 1988 - 1992
- University of Mississippi Medical CenterInternship, Surgery, 1987 - 1988
- Louisiana State University School of Medicine in New OrleansClass of 1987
Certifications & Licensure
- LA State Medical License 1987 - 2023
- American Board of Surgery Surgery
- Transoral Incisionless Fundoplication (TIF) Registry Study for Treatment of Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD) Start of enrollment: 2010 May 01
Publications & Presentations
- 13 citationsUnivariate and multivariate analyses of preoperative factors influencing symptomatic outcomes of transoral fundoplication.Reginald Bell, Mark A. Fox, William E. Barnes, Peter G. Mavrelis, Robert W. Sewell, Bart J. Carter, Glenn M. Ihde, Karim S. Trad, David Dargis, Kevin M. Hoddinott, Kat...> ;Surgical Endoscopy and Other Interventional Techniques. 2014 May 31
- 22 citationsThe effects of transoral incisionless fundoplication on chronic GERD patients: 12-month prospective multicenter experience.Erik B. Wilson, William E. Barnes, Peter G. Mavrelis, Bart J. Carter, Reginald Bell, Robert W. Sewell, Glenn M. Ihde, David Dargis, Kevin M. Hoddinott, Ahmad B. Shugho...> ;Surgical Laparoscopy Endoscopy & Percutaneous Techniques. 2014 Feb 1
- 99 citationsAssociation between gastroesophageal reflux disease and laparoscopic sleeve gastrectomy.Patrice R. Carter, Karl A. LeBlanc, Mark G. Hausmann, Kenneth P. Kleinpeter, Sean N. deBarros, Shannon M. Jones> ;Surgery for Obesity and Related Diseases. 2011 Sep 1
- Join now to see all
- American Foregut SocietyMember
- Consultant, Intuitive Surgical2012 - Present
- Consultant, Ethicon-Endosurgery2000 - Present
- Consultant, EndoGastric Solutions2010 - 2016
- Consultant, Synovis Surgical2007 - 2009
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: