Overview of Dr. Hoffman
Dr. Mark Hoffman is an obstetrician/gynecologist in Lexington, KY and is affiliated with University of Kentucky Albert B. Chandler Hospital. He received his medical degree from University of Kentucky College of Medicine and has been in practice 11 years. He is one of 87 doctors at University of Kentucky Albert B. Chandler Hospital who specialize in Obstetrics & Gynecology. He has 8 publications and 15 citings.
Office125 E Maxwell St
Lexington, KY 40508
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of ChicagoResidency, Obstetrics and Gynecology, 2006 - 2010
- University of Kentucky College of MedicineClass of 2006
Certifications & Licensure
- KY State Medical License 2012 - 2024
- MI State Medical License 2010 - 2014
- IL State Medical License 2009 - 2010
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology Obstetrics & Gynecology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Allscripts Enterprise EHR, Allscripts, 2013
Publications & Presentations
- Update on Endovascular Therapy for Fibroids and Adenomyosis.Merve Ozen, Ronak Patel, Mark Hoffman, Driss Raissi> ;Seminars in Interventional Radiology. 2023 Aug 1
- 1 citationsImpact of Race and Ethnicity on Perioperative Outcomes During Hysterectomy for Endometriosis.Peter Movilla, Lauren van Reesema, Brooke Andrews, Thomas Gaughan, Megan Loring, Avinash Bhakta, Mark Hoffman> ;Journal of Minimally Invasive Gynecology. 2022 Nov 1
- Evaluating Surgical Complexity of Endoscopic Hysterectomy: An Inter-rater and Intra-rater Agreement Study of Novel Scoring Tool.Meenal Misal, Marlene Girardo, Sadikah Behbehani, Vimee Bindra, Mark R Hoffman, Wei How Lim, Courtney Martin, Sukrant K Mehta, Alysha Nensi, Thiers Soares, Deborah Tay...> ;Journal of Minimally Invasive Gynecology. 2022 May 1
- Join now to see all
- University of Kentucky Albert B. Chandler HospitalLexington, Kentucky
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: