Overview of Dr. Hoffman
Dr. Mark Hoffman, MD is an obstetrician/gynecologist in Lexington, Kentucky. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Kentucky, Michigan, and Illinois. He is affiliated with University of Kentucky Albert B. Chandler Hospital.
Office125 E Maxwell St
Lexington, KY 40508
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of ChicagoResidency, Obstetrics and Gynecology, 2006 - 2010
- University of Kentucky College of MedicineClass of 2006
Certifications & Licensure
- KY State Medical License 2012 - 2022
- MI State Medical License 2010 - 2014
- IL State Medical License 2006 - 2010
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology Obstetrics & Gynecology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Allscripts Enterprise EHR, Allscripts, 2013
Publications & Presentations
- Primary bilateral ovarian artery embolization for uterine leiomyomatosis in the setting of a rare anatomic variant - hypoplastic uterine arteries.Merve Ozen, Shezaan Momin, Charles Ben Myers, Mark Hoffman, Driss Raissi> ;Radiology Case Reports. 2021 Jul 2
- Characteristics Associated with Prolonged Length of Stay after Myomectomy for Uterine MyomasChristopher G. Smith, Daniel L. Davenport, Mark Hoffman> ;Journal of Minimally Invasive Gynecology. 2019 Jan 4
- Uterine-sparing management of pyomyoma after uterine fibroid embolization.Qian Yu, G. Gabriel, Mark Hoffman, Sreeja Sanampudi, Treeva K. Jassim, Driss Raissi> ;Radiology Case Reports. 2019 Jun 12
- Join now to see all
- University of Kentucky Albert B. Chandler HospitalLexington, Kentucky
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: