Are you Dr. Hoofnagle?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 40 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office22 S Greene St
General Surgery, N4e29
Baltimore, MD 21201Phone+1 410-328-4089
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Mark Hoofnagle, MD is a general surgeon in Baltimore, Maryland. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Illinois, Missouri, and Pennsylvania. He is affiliated with Barnes-Jewish Hospital.
Education & Training
- University of MarylandResidency, Surgery, 2009 - 2016
- University of Virginia School of MedicineClass of 2009
- University of Pennsylvania Health SystemFellowship, Surgical Critical Care
Certifications & Licensure
- IL State Medical License 2019 - 2023
- MO State Medical License 2018 - 2023
- PA State Medical License 2015 - 2018
- American Board of Surgery Surgery
- American Board of Surgery Surgical Critical Care
Publications & Presentations
- Gun shows and universal background check laws across state lines.Ariana N Gobaud, Christopher N Morrison, Christina A Mehranbod, Mark H Hoofnagle> ;Preventive medicine. 2022 May 21
- When REBOA grows wings: Resuscitative endovascular balloon occlusion of the aorta to facilitate aeromedical transport.Jason A Snyder, Douglas J E Schuerer, Grant V Bochicchio, Mark H Hoofnagle> ;Trauma case reports. 2022 Apr 1
- The association between state-level abortion restrictions and maternal mortality in the United States, 1995-2017.Amy N. Addante, David L. Eisenberg, Mark C. Valentine, Jennifer M. Leonard, Karen E. Joynt Maddox, Mark H. Hoofnagle> ;Contraception. 2021 Nov 1
- Join now to see all
- What Can We Do About Junk Science?April 8th, 2014
- How COVID-19 Can Lead to Amputation—and Other Potential Cardiovascular System Complications to KnowFebruary 24th, 2022
- Barnes-Jewish HospitalSaint Louis, Missouri