Dr. Iafrati is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office3601 The Vanderbilt Clinic
Nashville, TN 37232Phone(615) 322-3000
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Tufts Medical CenterFellowship, Vascular Surgery, 1995 - 1997
- Tufts Medical CenterResidency, General Surgery, 1989 - 1995
- Tufts University School of MedicineClass of 1989
Certifications & Licensure
- TN State Medical License 2021 - 2023
- ME State Medical License 2020 - 2021
- MA State Medical License 1995 - 2022
- American Board of Surgery Vascular Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- America's Top Doctors Castle Connolly, 2011-2019
- Boston Magazine Castle Connolly, 2010-2019
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification eClinicalWorks EHR, eClinicalWorks LLC, 2012-2013
- Join now to see all
- Prospective, Single-arm, Multi-center, Pilot Study of IVUS Imaging Used as an Adjunct to Multiplanar Venography During Iliac-common Femoral Vein Assessment for Possible Endovascular Intervention Start of enrollment: 2014 Jul 01Vedantham, S.,Gillespie, D.L.,Iafrati, M.D.,Rosen, N.A.,Fastabend, C.P.,Tahara, R.,Gagne, P.,Marston, W.,Passman, M.A.,Gasparis, A.,Ting, W.
- A Phase III Multinational, Multicenter, Randomized, Double-Blind, Parallel-Group, Sham-Controlled Study to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability and Efficacy of CureXcell™ as an Adjunct to Good Wound Care Measures in Treating Lower Extremity Chronic Ulcers Start of enrollment: 2011 Aug 01Assayag, S.,Binder, T.,Boehm, I.H.,Cirigiri, T.,Conant, V.,Corcos, A.,Corriveau, M.,Cunningham, J.,Daniels, V.,Driver, V.,Embil, J.,Espinosa, A.,Fears, S.,Feldbrin, Z.,Fenn, D.J.,Frykberg, R.,Galperin, R....
- Bone Marrow Aspirate Concentrate (BMAC) for Treatment of Critical Limb Ischemia (CLI) Start of enrollment: 2011 May 01Iafrati, M.
- Effect of Platelet Concentrate in Treatment of Diabetic Ulcers Start of enrollment: 2004 Jun 01Iafrati, M.
- The RESPOND Registry Adam J Teichman, DPM, Shaun Carpenter, M.D., Daniel L Kapp, M.D., Kerry Thibodeaux, M.D., George Koullias, M.D., Raymond Abdo, DPM, Barry Wisler, DPM, Carlos Trabanco, MD, Ifat Kamin, MD, Amanda Estapa, N...
Publications & Presentations
- Reporting of Financial Conflicts of Interest in Studies of Placental Membrane Allografts.Tina Tian, Charlie Zaepfel, Joshua A. Bloom, Khaled Alnahhal, Abhishek Chatterjee, Geneve M. Allison, Mark D. Iafrati, Payam Salehi> ;Advances in wound care. 2021 Jul 30
- Assessment of Self-Reported Financial Conflicts of Interest in Vascular Surgery Studies.Tina Tian, Anand Y. Shah, Jeremy D. Darling, Charlie Zaepfel, Abhishek Chatterjee, Mark D. Iafrati, Payam Salehi> ;Journal of Vascular Surgery. 2021 Jun 22
- An Analysis of Guideline Consensus for the Prevention, Diagnosis and Management of Diabetic Foot Ulcers.Anthony Karabanow, Ina Zaimi, Luis Suarez, Mark D. Iafrati, Geneve M. Allison> ;Journal of the American Podiatric Medical Association. 2021 Mar 17
- Join now to see all
- NESVS5. Lymphedema Comorbidities and Treatment Rate in the United StatesMark Iafrati, MD, Journal of Vascular Surgery
- MelroseWakefield Doctors Named Among Area’s BestJanuary 8th, 2019
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: