Dr. Karolak is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2101 Route 34 South
Wall, NJ 07719Phone+1 732-955-9500Fax+1 732-955-9502
- Is this information wrong?
- - Performed over 3000 facelifts under local anesthesia
- Performed thousands of other facial cosmetic procedures under local anesthesia including blepharoplasty, fat transfer, brow lifts, CO2 fractional laser resurfacing, lip augmentation, fillers, and botox.
- Board certified in Otolaryngology and Facial Plastic Surgery by the American Osteopathic Board of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery
Dr. Mark Karolak is New Jersey native who grew up in Wayne. He received his degree in Biology from Rutgers College, where he graduated with Honors. While at Rutgers, he was in the prestigious Henry Rutgers Scholar Program focusing on research in neuroscience.
Elected into the Phi Beta Kappa National Honor Society upon graduation, Dr. Karolak continued his studies at the University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey (now called Rowan University Osteopathic Medical School). He served his residency in the otolaryngology and facial plastic surgery program at the Robert Wood Johnson - Saint Barnabas Healthcare System which included head and neck surgery training at Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center in Manhattan. During his training, he was selected as Resident of the Year and Chief Resident in facial plastic surgery and otolaryngology.
Dr. Karolak received his board certification in otolaryngology and facial plastic surgery through the American Osteopathic Board of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery. Among his achievements, Dr. Karolak is a Fellow of the American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery, a Fellow of the American Osteopathic College of Otolaryngology- Head and Neck Surgery, a RealSelf Top Doctor, and has been honored as one of “America’s Top Facial Plastic Surgeons”. He has been recognized along with his procedures on E!News, Bravo TV, People, the front page of The Courier Post, The NY Post, PageSIX, My Central Jersey, SELF Magazine, VH1 news , and PIX11 News New York.
Education & Training
- Rowan University School of Osteopathic MedicineClass of 2000
Certifications & Licensure
- NJ State License 2003 - 2025
- FL State License 2008 - 2024
- AOA Board of Ophthalmology and Otolaryngology Otolaryngology/Facial Plastic Surgery
- 5 Types of Acne Scars and How to Treat ThemAugust 3rd, 2016
- A Basic Guide to Botox, Brazilian Butt Lifts and Other Cosmetic InjectionsMarch 31st, 2016
- New Procedure Gets Rid of ‘Double Chin’ Without Going Under the KnifeMarch 29th, 2016
- American Osteopathic College of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck SurgeryFellow
- Hackensack Meridian Health Jersey Shore University Medical CenterNeptune, New Jersey
- Cooperman Barnabas Medical CenterLivingston, New Jersey
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: