Are you Dr. Kasselik?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 53 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2100 Webster Street
San Francisco, CA 94115Phone+1 415-923-3456Fax+1 415-923-3121
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Mark Kasselik, MD is a nephrologist in San Francisco, California. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in California, Nebraska, and Kansas. He is affiliated with California Pacific Medical Center, California Pacific Medical Center-Davies Campus, and UCSF Medical Center.
Education & Training
- Letterman Army Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 1984 - 1987
- George Washington University School of Medicine and Health SciencesClass of 1984
- University of California (San Francisco)Fellowship, Nephrology
Certifications & Licensure
- CO State Medical License 2020 - 2025
- NE State Medical License 2023 - 2024
- KS State Medical License 2023 - 2024
- CA State Medical License 1988 - 2021
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Nephrology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Super Doctor SuperDoctors.com
- California Pacific Medical Center-Davies CampusSan Francisco, California
- California Pacific Medical CenterSan Francisco, California
- California Pacific Medical Center-St. Luke's CampusSan Francisco, California
- UCSF Medical CenterSan Francisco, California