Dr. Knaub is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office30 Hope Dr
Hershey, PA 17033Phone+1 717-531-5638Fax+1 717-531-0983
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Mark Knaub is an orthopedic surgeon in Hershey, PA and is affiliated with Penn State Milton S. Hershey Medical Center. He received his medical degree from University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine in 1997. He completed his Orthopaedic Surgery residency at the University of Pittsburg Health Science Center and a Fellowship in Spine Surgery at William Beaumont Hospital in Royal Oak, MI. He has been in practice at the Milton S. Hershey Medical Center for 20 years.
He specializes in all aspects of spinal surgery.
Education & Training
- Beaumont Health (Royal Oak)Fellowship, Orthopaedic Surgery Of The Spine, 2003 - 2004
- UPMC Medical EducationResidency, Orthopaedic Surgery, 1997 - 2002
- University of Pittsburgh School of MedicineClass of 1997
Certifications & Licensure
- PA State Medical License 1998 - 2024
- MI State Medical License 2003 - 2004
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery Orthopaedic Surgery
Publications & Presentations
- 5 citationsDilated Epidural Venous Plexus Causing Radiculopathy: A Report of 2 Cases and Review of the LiteratureDavid R Hallan, Sarah McNutt, G. Timothy Reiter, Krishnamoorthy Thamburaj, Charles S. Specht, Mark A. Knaub> ;World Neurosurgery. 2020 Dec 1
- 26 citationsBlood-loss Management in Spine SurgeryJesse E. Bible, Muhammad Mirza, Mark A. Knaub> ;The Journal of the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons. 2018 Jan 15
- 3 citationsAnterior Cervical Discectomy and Fusion Pseudarthrosis: Posterior Versus "Redo" Anterior.Brian R. Piazza, Gregory Pace, Mark A. Knaub, Jesse E. Bible> ;Clinical Spine Surgery. 2017 Apr 1
- Join now to see all
- Back Pain: Common Causes and Tips for TreatmentJanuary 23rd, 2017
- Forward-Thinking Tips for Back PainJanuary 19th, 2017
- The Medical Minute: Taking Control of Back PainJanuary 5th, 2017
- Penn State Milton S. Hershey Medical CenterHershey, Pennsylvania
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: