Are you Dr. Krasna?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 31 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office7505 Osler Dr
O'dea Medical Arts Bldg. Suite 303
Towson, MD 21204Phone+1 410-427-2220Fax+1 410-427-2221
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Mark Krasna, MD is a board certified thoracic surgeon in Towson, Maryland. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Maryland and New Jersey. He is affiliated with Hackensack Meridian Health Jersey Shore University Medical Center.
Education & Training
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical CenterFellowship, Thoracic Surgery, 1988 - 1990
- Rutgers Health/Robert Wood Johnson Medical SchoolResidency, Surgery, 1983 - 1988
- Tel Aviv University SacklerClass of 1982
Certifications & Licensure
- MD State Medical License 1990 - 2024
- NJ State Medical License 1984 - 2023
- American Board of Thoracic Surgery Thoracic and Cardiac Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACS) American College of Surgeons
- Top MD Consumers Checkbook
- Super Doctor SuperDoctors.com
- Surgery With or Without Chemotherapy and Radiation Therapy in Treating Patients With Cancer of the Esophagus Start of enrollment: 1997 Oct 01
- US Biologic Lung Volume Reduction (BLVR) Phase 2 Emphysema Study Start of enrollment: 2007 Aug 01
- Biologic Lung Volume Reduction (BLVR) Phase 2 Homogeneous Study Start of enrollment: 2008 Feb 01
- Join now to see all
Publications & Presentations
- 8 citationsResection following concurrent chemotherapy and high-dose radiation for stage IIIA non-small cell lung cancer.Jessica S. Donington, Rebecca Paulus, Martin J. Edelman, Mark J. Krasna, Quynh-Thu Le, Mohan Suntharalingam, Billy W. Loo, Chen Hu, Jeffrey D. Bradley> ;The Journal of Thoracic and Cardiovascular Surgery. 2020 Nov 1
- 19 citationsPredictors of staging accuracy, pathologic nodal involvement, and overall survival for cT2N0 carcinoma of the esophagusScott M. Atay, Arlene M. Correa, Wayne L. Hofstetter, Stephen G. Swisher, Jaffer A. Ajani, Nassar K. Altorki, Shanda H. Blackmon, Eugene H. Blackstone, Thomas W. Rice,...> ;The Journal of Thoracic and Cardiovascular Surgery. 2019 Mar 1
- 2 citationsLess Common Side Effects of Sympathetic SurgeryLyall A. Gorenstein, Mark J. Krasna> ;Thoracic Surgery Clinics. 2016 Nov 1
- Join now to see all
- Breast Surgeon Yolanda R. Tammaro, M.D. Joins Ocean Medical Center, Meridian Cancer CareFebruary 4th, 2016
- Hackensack Meridian Health Jersey Shore University Medical CenterNeptune, New Jersey