Dr. Kuge is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2552 Kekuanoni St
Honolulu, HI 96813Phone(808) 230-3719
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Mayo Clinic College of Medicine and ScienceResidency, Internal Medicine, 1970 - 1973
- Zuckerberg San Francisco General Hospital and Trauma CenterInternship, Transitional Year, 1969 - 1970
- University of California (San Francisco) School of MedicineClass of 1969
Certifications & Licensure
- HI State Medical License 1974 - 2024
- MN State Medical License 1970 - 1976
- CA State Medical License 1970 - Present
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- Anaphylactoid reaction to maltose 5% solution during spinal anaesthesia.Enokibori, M., Kuge, M., Mori, K.> ;Can J Anaesth. 1998 Jan
- Use of a fusion protein to obtain crystals suitable for X-ray analysis: crystallization of a GST-fused protein containing the DNA-binding domain of DNA replication-rel...Kuge, M., Fujii, Y., Shimizu, T., Hirose, F., Matsukage, A., Hakoshima, T.> ;Protein Sci. 1997 Aug
- [Changes in hemodynamics and mixed venous oxygen saturation during intraoperative harvest of autologous platelet-rich plasma].Kuge, M., Sakai, H., Nakata, M., Hirata, K., Hisano, T.> ;Masui. 1993 Dec
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: