Are you Dr. MacFarlane?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 48 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office8112 S Hilby Rd
Spokane, WA 99223
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Mark MacFarlane, MD is a general surgeon in Spokane, Washington. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Washington, Utah, and Maryland. He is affiliated with MultiCare Good Samaritan Hospital.
Education & Training
- University of California (San Francisco) School of MedicineResidency, Surgery, 1989 - 1997
- University of California, Davis, School of MedicineClass of 1989
Certifications & Licensure
- UT State Medical License 2015 - 2022
- WA State Medical License 1997 - 2022
- MD State Medical License 1994 - 1995
- CA State Medical License 1990 - Present
- American Board of Surgery Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification NextGen Ambulatory EHR, NextGen Healthcare, 2011-2013
- Fellow (FACS) American College of Surgeons
Publications & Presentations
- 98 citationsProspective study of surgical resection of duodenal and pancreatic gastrinomas in multiple endocrine neoplasia type 1.Mark P. Macfarlane, Douglas L. Fraker, H. Richard Alexander, Jeffrey A. Norton, Irina A. Lubensky, Robert T. Jensen> ;Surgery. 1995 Dec 1
- 35 citationsThe hematologic toxicity of interleukin-2 in patients with metastatic melanoma and renal cell carcinoma.Mark P. Macfarlane, James Chih-Hsin Yang, Anshu S. Guleria, Richard L. White, Claudia A. Seipp, Jan Einhorn, Donald E. White, Steven A. Rosenberg> ;Cancer. 1995 Feb 15
- 24 citationsUse of preoperative fine-needle aspiration in patients undergoing reoperation for primary hyperparathyroidism.Mark P. Macfarlane, Douglas L. Fraker, Thomas H. Shawker, Jeffrey A. Norton, John L. Doppman, Chang Ra, Monica C. Skarulis, Stephen J. Marx, Allen M. Spiegel, H R Alex...> ;Surgery. 1994 Dec 1
- Join now to see all
- MultiCare Good Samaritan HospitalPuyallup, Washington