Dr. Mallinger is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
See Dr. Mallinger's full profile
Office12311 Perry Hwy
Wexford, PA 15090Phone+1 724-449-3245Fax+1 724-449-3233
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- The MetroHealth System/Case Western Reserve UniversityResidency, Obstetrics and Gynecology, 1986 - 1988
- Case Western Reserve University/University Hospitals Cleveland Medical CenterInternship, Transitional Year, 1984 - 1985
- University of Pittsburgh School of MedicineClass of 1984
Certifications & Licensure
- PA State Medical License 1989 - Present
- OH State Medical License 1986 - 1990
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification EpicCare Ambulatory EMR, Epic Systems Corporation, 2011
- Fellow (FACOG) American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
- West Penn HospitalPittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- UPMC Magee-Womens HospitalPittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: