Are you Dr. Meyermann?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 29 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1620 Northwest Blvd #202
Coeur D Alene, ID 83814
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Mark Meyermann, DO is an Interventional Radiologist in Coeur D Alene, Idaho. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Oregon, District of Columbia, and New York. He is affiliated with Tripler Army Medical Center, Texas Rehabilitation Hospital of Fort Worth, and McLean Hospital.
Education & Training
- Johns Hopkins UniversityFellowship, Vascular and Interventional Radiology, 2004 - 2005
- Tripler Army Medical CenterResidency, Radiology-Diagnostic, 2000 - 2004
- Tripler Army Medical CenterInternship, Transitional Year, 1999 - 2000
- Rowan University School of Osteopathic MedicineClass of 1999
Certifications & Licensure
- OR State License 2020 - 2023
- DC State License 2020 - 2024
- NY State License 2019 - 2023
- TN State License 2018 - 2024
- DE State License 2018 - 2023
- MN State License 2013 - 2022
- MO State License 2013 - 2024
- American Board of Radiology Diagnostic Radiology
- National Board of Physicians and Surgeons Diagnostic Radiology
- Join now to see all
Publications & Presentations
- 3 citationsPercutaneous fluoroscopically guided removal of a deep retroperitoneal foreign body with a laparoscopic trocar and grasping device.Troy S. Koch, Brian H. Ching, Mark W. Meyermann, Bryan S. Helsel> ;Journal of Vascular and Interventional Radiology. 2010 Jun 1
- 2 citationsTips and tricks for the trauma patient.Anthony D Goei, Brian H. Ching, Mark W. Meyermann, Timothy Nunez, David Sacks> ;Seminars in Interventional Radiology. 2010 Mar 1
- 30 citationsCT, MRI, PET, PET/CT, and ultrasound in the evaluation of obstetric and gynecologic patients.Andrew C. Gjelsteen, Brian H. Ching, Mark W. Meyermann, Douglas A. Prager, Thomas F. Murphy, Bryan D. Berkey, Lex A. Mitchell> ;Surgical Clinics of North America. 2008 Apr 1
- Join now to see all