Mark Minkes, MD
Assistant Clinical Professor of Surgery
- 11480 Brookshire Ave
Downey, CA 90241
Phone: (562) 904-1651
Fax: (562) 904-1656
Dr. Minkes's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- General Surgery: General Surgery
Dr. Minkes's Education & Medical Training
- Washington University/Barnes-Jewish HospitalResidency, General Surgery
- Washington University School of Medicine in St. LouisMedical School
Dr. Minkes's Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical LicenseActive through 2014
- MO State Medical LicenseActive through 2013
- American Board of SurgerySurgery
- American Board of SurgeryVascular Surgery
Dr. Minkes's Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACS)American College of Surgeons
- Top MDConsumers Checkbook
Dr. Minkes's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- Prostaglandins in surgery. Minkes, M. S.; Surg Annu. 1981.
- Stimulation of prostaglandin biosynthesis by adenine nucleotides. Profile of prostaglandin release by perfused organs. Needleman, P., Minkes, M. S., Douglas, J. R.; Circ Res. 1974 Apr 01.
- Prostaglandin release by the isolated perfused rabbit heart. Minkes, M. S., Douglas, J. R., Needleman, P.; Prostaglandins. 1973 Apr 01.
Register to See Citations and 8 More...
Dr. Minkes's Professional Memberships
- Dr. Mark Minkes, Dr. Mark Minkes, MD, Dr. M Minkes, Dr. Mark S Minkes
- 19 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 19 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Minkes's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (General Surgery, CA)
- Gregory Larson, MD
- William Edwards, MD
- Rebecca Alleyne, MD
- Marvin Atchison, MD
- Edwin Suddleson, MD
- Duvan Mejia, MD
- Virgina Joyce, MD
- Edgardo Gracia-Olea, MD
- Akemi Kawaguchi, MD
- Allen Cortez, MD