Dr. Molitor is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1919 E Thomas Rd
Phoenix, AZ 85006Phone+1 602-933-0016Fax+1 602-933-4309
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Molitor is a native of Arizona. He grew up in the West Valley, attended Brophy College Preparatory and attended The University of Arizona to complete his undergraduate degree in Biochemistry.
He graduated from the University of Arizona College of Medicine in 2002. Dr. Molitor completed his surgical residency at the University of Arizona. During residency, he took a two year leave of absence to complete a surgical research fellowship in tumor immunology at the University of Michigan. After completion of residency, he completed an additional fellowship in Surgical Critical Care and Extracorporeal Membrane Oxygenation (ECMO) at the University of Michigan.
Following completion of his critical care training, Dr. Molitor completed his fellowship in Pediatric Surgery at the University of Utah and Primary Children's Medical Center.
Dr. Molitor is a Fellow with the American College of Surgeons and is board certified in Pediatric Surgery, General Surgery, and Critical Care Surgery by the American Board of Surgery. He is the Director of the ECMO Program at Phoenix Children's Hospital and his medical interests include childhood tumors, ano-rectal malformations, chest wall disorders, thoracic lesions, and the full scope of pediatric surgery. He enjoys training other surgeons, physicians from other specialties, and medical students.
Education & Training
- University of Utah HealthFellowship, Pediatric Surgery, 2011 - 2013
- University of Michigan Health SystemFellowship, Surgical Critical Care, 2009 - 2010
- University of Arizona College of Medicine-TucsonResidency, Surgery, 2002 - 2009
- University of Arizona College of MedicineClass of 2002
Certifications & Licensure
- MI State Medical License 2006 - 2025
- UT State Medical License 2011 - 2024
- AZ State Medical License 2013 - 2024
- OH State Medical License 2005 - 2006
- American Board of Surgery Surgery
- American Board of Surgery Pediatric Surgery
- American Board of Surgery Surgical Critical Care
Publications & Presentations
- Pediatric venoarterial and venovenous ECMO.Tiffany Zens, Brielle Ochoa, R Scott Eldredge, Mark Molitor> ;Seminars in Pediatric Surgery. 2023 Oct 27
- 1 citationsVascular Reconstruction After Cannulation for Support With Extracorporeal Membrane Oxygenation: Literature Review of Data in the Pediatric Population.Tiffany Zens, R Scott Eldredge, Manrit Gill, Steven Mathew, Mark Molitor> ;Pediatric Critical Care Medicine. 2023 Oct 5
- A Prospective Study of Sensory Changes in Pediatric Patients After Minimally Invasive Repair of Pectus Excavatum With Cryoablation.R Scott Eldredge, Krista Lai, Brielle Ochoa, Emily Khoury, Kristin Mihalcin, Daniel Ostlie, Justin Lee, Lisa McMahon, Craig Egan, Mark Molitor, Jae-O Bae, David Notric...> ;Journal of Pediatric Surgery. 2023 Sep 23
- Join now to see all
- Reserach FellowSurgical Research Fellowship at the University of Michigan2005 - 2007
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: