Dr. Mowry is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office10 E 31st St
Kearney, NE 68847Phone(308) 647-4900
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Kansas School of MedicineResidency, Pathology-Anatomic and Clinical, 1990 - 1994
- A. T. Still University Kirksville College of Osteopathic MedicineClass of 1990
Certifications & Licensure
- NM State License 2003 - 2014
- NE State License 1994 - 2022
- KS State License 1992 - 2013
- American Board of Pathology Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology
Publications & Presentations
- 25 citationsNonfamilial tumoral calcinosis associated with chronic renal failure and secondary hyperparathyroidism: report of two cases with clinicopathological, immunohistochemic...Douglas H. McGregor, Mark Mowry, Rachel Cherian, Mary P. McAnaw, Ed Poole> ;Human Pathology. 1995 Jun 1
- CHI Health Good SamaritanKearney, Nebraska
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: