Dr. Neault is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office100 Village Grn
Lincolnshire, IL 60069Phone(847) 634-1766
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Minneapolis Sports Medical CenterSports Medicine, 2001 - 2002
- UMass Chan Medical SchoolResidency, Orthopaedic Surgery, 1997 - 2001
- UMass Chan Medical SchoolInternship, Orthopaedic Surgery, 1996 - 1997
- McGaw Medical Center of Northwestern UniversityClass of 1996
Certifications & Licensure
- MN State Medical License 2001 - 2008
- IL State Medical License 2001 - 2023
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery Orthopaedic Surgery
Publications & Presentations
- 18 citationsInfections after surgical repair of acromioclavicular separations with nonabsorbable tape or suture.Mark A. Neault, Gordon W. Nuber, John V. Marymont> ;Journal of Shoulder and Elbow Surgery. 1996 Nov 1
- Popular Fall Sports Place High Stress on This Complex JointOctober 11th, 2018
- Ready for Fall Sports? Read ThisOctober 2nd, 2018
- Does Your Body Snap, Crackle and Pop?August 11th, 2020
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: