Dr. Omar is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office16120 W Dodge Rd
Omaha, NE 68118Phone(402) 354-0550
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Nebraska Medical Center College of MedicineResidency, Internal Medicine, 1987 - 1990
- University of Nebraska College of MedicineClass of 1987
Certifications & Licensure
- NE State Medical License 1989 - 2022
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Patient-Centered Medical Home Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2013-2016
- Diabetes, Cardiac Care Recognition Health Care Incentives Improvement Institute
- Most Compassionate Doctor American Registry
Publications & Presentations
- 36 citationsThe Therapeutic Use of 2,3-Dimercaptopropane-1-Sulfonate in Two Cases of Inorganic Mercury PoisoningJames R. Campbell, Thomas W. Clarkson, Mark D. Omar> ;JAMA. 1986 Dec 12
- Nebraska Methodist HospitalOmaha, Nebraska
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: