Dr. Prosciak is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office410 W 10th Ave
N 714 Doan Hall
Columbus, OH 43210Phone(614) 293-8229Fax(614) 293-4030
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Atlantic Health SystemResidency, Surgery, 2001 - 2006
- St. George's University School of MedicineClass of 2001
Certifications & Licensure
- NM State Medical License 2015 - 2021
Publications & Presentations
- 29 citationsRed blood cell transfusion following burnGiuseppe Curinga, Amit Jain, Michael Feldman, Mark Prosciak, Bradley J. Phillips, Stephen M. Milner> ;Burns. 2011 Aug 1
- 35 citationsAtrial fibrillation after esophagectomy: an indicator of postoperative morbidityStanislaw P Stawicki, Mark P Prosciak, Anthony T Gerlach, Mark Bloomston, H. Tracy Davido, David E. Lindsey, Mary Dillhoff, David C. Evans, Steven M. Steinberg, Charle...> ;The Japanese Journal of Thoracic and Cardiovascular Surgery. 2011 Jun 15
- 89 citationsComplications associated with pulmonary artery catheters: a comprehensive clinical review.David C. Evans, Vijay A. Doraiswamy, M. P. Prosciak, Matthew L. Silviera, Mark J. Seamon, V. Rodriguez Funes, James Cipolla, Cecilia F. Wang, Srinivas Kavuturu, Drew A...> ;Scandinavian Journal of Surgery. 2009 Dec 1
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: