Are you Dr. Quinn?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 40 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1000 Cowles Clinc Way
Greensboro, GA 30642Phone(770) 350-0126Fax(770) 512-8937
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Mark Quinn, MD is a radiation oncologist in Greensboro, Georgia. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Georgia, South Carolina, and North Carolina. He is affiliated with WellStar Cobb Hospital, WellStar Kennestone Hospital, and WellStar Douglas Hospital.
Education & Training
- New York Medical CollegeResidency, Radiation Oncology, 1993 - 1996
- Medical College of GeorgiaClass of 1992
Certifications & Licensure
- SC State Medical License 2010 - 2015
- GA State Medical License 2001 - 2023
- NC State Medical License 2000 - 2004
- AL State Medical License 1999 - 2001
- TN State Medical License 1996 - 2004
- American Board of Radiology Radiation Oncology
- A Phase III Study of Postoperative Radiation Therapy (IMRT) +/- Cetuximab for Locally-Advanced Resected Head and Neck Cancer Start of enrollment: 2009 Nov 01Andronowski, A.K.,Averbook, B.J.,Avizonis, V.N.,Axelrod, R.S.,Beitler, J.J.,Butler, J.B.,Campbell, T.,Carolla, R.L.,Chafe, S.,Chang, B.K.,Chen, Y.,Clarkson, J.E.,Clausen, C.L.,DeMare, P.A.,Demas, W.F.,Des...
- Phase III Randomized Trial of the Role of Whole Brain Radiation Therapy in Addition to Radiosurgery in Patients With One to Three Cerebral Metastases Start of enrollment: 2006 Jul 01Ash, R.B.,Asher, A.,Barker, F.G.,Becht, J.D.,Beeker, T.A.,Brachman, D.G.,Brown, P.D.,Chang, B.K.,Chen, Y.,Demas, W.F.,Deming, R.L.,Farace, E.,Faught, S.R.,Fehrenbacher, L.,Giguere, J.K.,Hawkins, R.B.,Jaec...