Are you Dr. Quitadamo?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 27 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office100 Hitchcock Way
Manchester, NH 03104Phone(603) 695-2500Fax(603) 695-2562
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Mark Quitadamo, MD is a board certified dermatologist in Manchester, New Hampshire. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in New Hampshire. He is affiliated with Catholic Medical Center and is an Assistant Professor at Geisel School of Medicine.
Education & Training
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical CenterResidency, Dermatology, 1987 - 1990
- St Francis Hospital Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 1985 - 1987
- University of Connecticut School of MedicineClass of 1984
Certifications & Licensure
- NH State Medical License 1991 - 2023
- American Board of Dermatology Dermatology
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification EpicCare Ambulatory EMR, Epic Systems Corporation, 2011, 2013
- Fellow (FAAD) American Academy of Dermatology
Publications & Presentations
- 2 citationsImiquimod induces sustained remission of actinic damage: a case report spanning one decade of observation.Thomas J. Knackstedt, Mark Quitadamo> ;Cutis. 2015 Feb 1
- Catholic Medical CenterManchester, New Hampshire