Dr. Richman is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office147 N. Brent St.
Ventura, CA 93003Phone(805) 933-8600Fax(805) 933-8664
- Is this information wrong?
- Looking to relocate to Oregon and contribute to a nearby community
Education & Training
- Wilford Hall Ambulatory Surgical CenterResidency, Anesthesiology, 1979 - 1980
- San Antonio Uniformed Services Health Education ConsortiumResidency, Aerospace Medicine, 1979 - 1979
- University of Southern California/LACUSC Medical CenterResidency, Anesthesiology, 1978 - 1978
- Chicago Medical School/Rosalind Franklin University of Medicine ScienceClass of 1977
Certifications & Licensure
- OR State Medical License 2019 - 2022
- WI State Medical License 2003 - 2021
- FL State Medical License 1981 - 1983
- CA State Medical License 1978 - 2023
- American Board of Anesthesiology Anesthesiology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- MSM one Oak Leaf Cluster 163 ATKW, 2016
Publications & Presentations
- 7 citationsWide Variability in Emergency Physician Admission Rates: A Target to Reduce Costs Without Compromising Quality.Jeffrey J. Guterman, Lundberg, Geoffrey Scheib, Sandra Gross-Schulman, Mark J. Richman, Wang Cj, David A. Talan> ;Western Journal of Emergency Medicine. 2016 Aug 8
- 19 citationsDementia Care Management in an Underserved Community The Comparative Effectiveness of Two Different ApproachesJoshua Chodosh, Benjamin Colaiaco, Karen I. Connor, Dennis Cope, Hangsheng Liu, David A. Ganz, Mark J. Richman, Debra L Cherry, Joseph Moshe Blank, Raquel del Pilar Ca...> ;Journal of Aging and Health. 2015 Feb 4
- 25 citationsMaternal vitamin A and β-carotene supplementation and risk of bacterial vaginosis: a randomized controlled trial in rural BangladeshParul Christian, Alain B. Labrique, Hasmot Ali, Mark J. Richman, Lee Wu, Mahbubur Rashid, Keith P. West> ;The American Journal of Clinical Nutrition. 2011 Dec 1
- Join now to see all
- Community Memorial HospitalVentura, California
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: