Are you Dr. Rodefeld?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 75 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office705 Riley Hospital Dr
Indianapolis, IN 46202Phone+1 317-944-7150Fax+1 317-274-2940
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Mark Rodefeld, MD is a board certified thoracic surgeon in Indianapolis, Indiana. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Indiana, California, and Missouri. He is affiliated with Indiana University Health University Hospital, Richard L. Roudebush Veterans Affairs Medical Center, and Ascension St. Vincent Indianapolis Hospital.
Education & Training
- Washington University/B-JH/SLCH ConsortiumFellowship, Thoracic Surgery, 1997 - 1999
- Washington University/B-JH/SLCH ConsortiumResidency, Surgery, 1990 - 1997
- Indiana University School of MedicineClass of 1990
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 1999 - 2025
- MO State Medical License 1991 - 2024
- IN State Medical License 2001 - 2023
- American Board of Thoracic Surgery Thoracic and Cardiac Surgery
- American Board of Thoracic Surgery Congenital Cardiac Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACS) American College of Surgeons
Publications & Presentations
- 3 citationsRisk Factors for Reoperation After Arterial Switch OperationParth M. Patel, Jeremy L. Herrmann, Eric Bain, Joseph M. Ladowski, Cameron L. Colgate, Mark D. Rodefeld, Mark W. Turrentine, John W. Brown> ;World Journal for Pediatric & Congenital Heart Surgery. 2021 Jul 19
- 3 citationsTwo Decades Using Stentless Porcine Aortic Root in Right Ventricular Outflow Tract Reconstruction.Michael W. Kasten, Jeremy L. Herrmann, Morgan L. Cox, Chelsea M. McCurdy, Cody Tragesser, Mark W. Turrentine, Mark D. Rodefeld, John W. Brown> ;The Annals of Thoracic Surgery. 2021 Sep 1
- 2 citationsSurgical Valvuloplasty Versus Balloon Dilation for Congenital Aortic Stenosis in Pediatric Patients.Jeremy L. Herrmann, Aaron J. Clark, Cameron L. Colgate, Mark D. Rodefeld, Mark H. Hoyer, Mark W. Turrentine, John W. Brown> ;World Journal for Pediatric & Congenital Heart Surgery. 2020 Jul 7
- Join now to see all
- NASA Glenn Technology Pumps Hope into Broken HeartsMarch 9th, 2016
- Living with Congenital Heart Disease: What You Should KnowMarch 16th, 2017
- Dad Saves 4-Year-Old Daughter with CPR He Learned from 'The Office'July 2nd, 2021
- Richard L. Roudebush Veterans Affairs Medical CenterIndianapolis, Indiana
- Indiana University Health University HospitalIndianapolis, Indiana
- Indiana University Health North HospitalCarmel, Indiana
- Ascension St. Vincent Indianapolis HospitalIndianapolis, Indiana