Dr. Severtson is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office6420 Dutchmans Pkwy
Louisville, KY 40205Phone(502) 894-8441Fax(502) 894-4453
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Mark Severtson is an otolaryngologist in Louisville, KY and is affiliated with multiple hospitals in the area, including Jewish Hospital, Clark Memorial Hospital, Norton Hospital, Norton Children's Hospital, University of Louisville Hospital, and Loyola Medicine. He received his medical degree from Columbia University College of Physicians & Surgeons and has been in practice 25 years. He specializes in neurotology and is experienced in pediatric otolaryngology and otology / neurotology.
Education & Training
- Vanderbilt University Medical CenterFellowship, Neurotology, 1997 - 1998
- Loyola University Medical CenterResidency, Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery, 1992 - 1997
- Columbia University Vagelos College of Physicians and SurgeonsClass of 1992
Certifications & Licensure
- KY State Medical License 1998 - 2022
- IN State Medical License 1998 - 2023
- TN State Medical License 1997 - 1998
- IL State Medical License 1992 - 1999
- American Board of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery Otolaryngology
- American Board of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery Neurotology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification AllMeds EHR, AllMeds, Inc., 2012-2014
- Fellow (FAAO-HNS) American Academy of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery
Publications & Presentations
- 1 citationsPostoperative Recurrent Cholesteatoma in Rural Versus Urban Populations.Kenneth L. Kennedy, Kevin M Connolly, C. Albert, Julie L. Goldman, Elizabeth Cash, Mark Allen Severtson> ;Otology & Neurotology. 2021 Apr 1
- Vagal nerve monitoring: a comparison of techniques in a canine model.Severtson, M. A., Leonetti, J. P., Jarocki, D.> ;Am J Otol. 1997 May
- Intracranial complications of temporal bone osteoradionecrosis.Leonetti, J. P., Origitano, T., Anderson, D., Melian, E., Severtson, M.> ;Am J Otol. 1997 Mar
- Join now to see all
- American Neurotology SocietyFellow
- North American Skill Base SocietyFellow
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: