Dr. Silidker is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office595 W State St
Doylestown, PA 18901Phone(215) 345-2290Fax(215) 345-2596
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- St Barnabas Medical CenterFellowship, Nuclear Radiology, 1987 - 1988
- Brown UniversityResidency, Radiology, 1984 - 1987
- Brown University Affiliated HospitalsInternship, Internal Medicine, 1983 - 1984
- Rutgers-NJMSClass of 1983
Certifications & Licensure
- PA State Medical License 2001 - 2022
- NY State Medical License 1988 - Present
- NJ State Medical License 1987 - 2023
- American Board of Radiology Diagnostic Radiology
Publications & Presentations
- 12 citationsUltrasound evaluation of cholelithiasis in the morbidly obese.Mark S. Silidker, John J. Cronan, F H Scola, Marleen M. Moore, Barbara Schepps, William R. Thompson, Gary S. Dorfman> ;Abdominal Imaging. 1988 Oct 1
- 49 citationsDelayed sternal closure following open-heart operation.Isaac Gielchinsky, Victor Parsonnet, Bhaktan Krishnan, Mark Silidker, Ronald M. Abel> ;The Annals of Thoracic Surgery. 1981 Sep 1
- Doylestown HospitalDoylestown, Pennsylvania
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: