Dr. Skinner is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1600 Eureka Rd
Roseville, CA 95661Phone(916) 784-4000
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Icahn School of Medicine at Mount SinaiResidency, Orthopaedic Surgery, 1989 - 1993
- University of California Davis HealthResidency, Surgery, 1986 - 1988
- University of California, Davis, School of MedicineClass of 1986
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 1988 - 2024
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery Orthopaedic Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, 2011
- Patient Reported Outcomes Burdens and Experiences - Phase 3 Start of enrollment: 2018 Jan 01
- Patient Reported Outcomes Burdens and Experiences - Phase 2 Start of enrollment: 2015 Jun 01
- Trent Researcher in Peterborough Wins Grant to Help Improve the Lives of People with DementiaFebruary 9th, 2017
- ‘I Just White-Knuckle It’: Hemophilia Patients Pin Their Hopes on the Revival of Vioxx to Fill a Void in Pain ReliefDecember 10th, 2020
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: