Dr. Smith is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office13457 Atlantic Blvd
Jacksonville, FL 32225Phone(904) 221-9110Fax(904) 220-9110
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Florida College of Medicine at JacksonvilleResidency, Emergency Medicine, 1996 - 1999
- Spectrum Health-Butterworth CampusInternship, Transitional Year, 1995 - 1996
- University of Missouri-Columbia School of MedicineClass of 1995
Certifications & Licensure
- TN State Medical License 2013 - 2015
- AK State Medical License 2013 - 2014
- AL State Medical License 2010 - 2014
- FL State Medical License 1999 - 2022
- GA State Medical License 1998 - 1999
- American Board of Emergency Medicine Emergency Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- Modifications of speech language levels by preservice educators based on language features.Schloss, P. J., Smith, M. A., Bernstein, M.> ;J Commun Disord. 1990 Apr
- I Think I Saw a Unicorn – an Update on ACOsJune 10th, 2012
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: