Dr. Sochor is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1215 Lee St
Charlottesville, VA 22908Phone+1 434-295-1000Fax+1 434-972-4266
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Detroit Medical Center/Wayne State University (Detroit Receiving Hospital)Residency, Emergency Medicine, 1999 - 2002
- Wayne State University School of MedicineClass of 1999
Certifications & Licensure
- VA State Medical License 2008 - 2024
- MI State Medical License 1999 - 2024
- American Board of Emergency Medicine Emergency Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 14 citationsBiomechanics of the Human Brain during Dynamic Rotation of the Head.Ahmed Alshareef, J. Sebastian Giudice, Jason Forman, Daniel F. Shedd, Kristen A. Reynier, Taotao Wu, Sara Sochor, Mark R. Sochor, Robert S. Salzar, Matthew B. Panzer> ;Journal of Neurotrauma. 2020 Jun 9
- 2 citationsChanging the management of refractory ventricular fibrillation: The consideration of earlier utilization of dual sequential defibrillation.Michael Bero, Mark R. Sochor, Schuyler Wong, William J. Brady> ;American Journal of Emergency Medicine. 2020 Mar 1
- Erratum: This Article Corrects: "GLASS Clinical Decision Rule Applied to Thoracolumbar Spinal Fractures in Patients Involved in Motor Vehicle Crashes".Seth Althoff, Ryan Overberger, Mark R. Sochor, Dipan Bose, Joshua Werner> ;Western Journal of Emergency Medicine. 2018 Mar 5
- Join now to see all
- Proving Immersion Matters: UVA Pioneers Engineering-to-Medicine Faculty FellowshipsAugust 1st, 2020
- University of Virginia Medical CenterCharlottesville, Virginia
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: