Overview of Dr. Spoonamore
Dr. Mark Spoonamore, MD is a board certified orthopedic surgeon in Los Angeles, California. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in California and Iowa. He is affiliated with Keck Hospital of USC, USC Norris Comprehensive Cancer Center, and LAC+USC Medical Center.
Office1450 San Pablo St
Los Angeles, CA 90033Fax(323) 442-5301
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Iowa Hospitals and ClinicsResidency, Orthopedic Surgery, 1995 - 2000
- University of Illinois College of Medicine at ChicagoClass of 1995
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 2000 - 2023
- IA State Medical License 1995 - 2001
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery Orthopaedic Surgery
Publications & Presentations
- 2 citationsEffects of fusion and conservative treatment on disc degeneration and rates of subsequent surgery after thoracolumbar fracture.Anthony D'Oro, Mark J. Spoonamore, Cohen, Frank L. Acosta, Patrick C. Hsieh, John C. Liu, Thomas C. Chen, Zorica Buser, Jeffrey C. Wang> ;Journal of Neurosurgery. 2016 Mar 1
- 31 citationsAn Intensive, Progressive Exercise Program Reduces Disability and Improves Functional Performance in Patients After Single-Level Lumbar MicrodiskectomyKornelia Kulig, George J. Beneck, David M. Selkowitz, John M. Popovich, Ting Ting Ge, Sean P. Flanagan, Elizabeth M. Poppert, Kimiko A. Yamada, Christopher M. Powers, ...> ;Physical Therapy. 2009 Nov 1
- 22 citationsUse of the Rosenberger brace in the treatment of progressive adolescent idiopathic scoliosis.Mark J. Spoonamore, Lori A. Dolan, Stuart L. Weinstein> ;Spine. 2004 Jul 1
- Join now to see all
- Nail Clinic: SciaticaNovember 8th, 2019
- Spine Industry Leadership: How Does It Need to Evolve? FeaturedFebruary 13th, 2016
- Member, USC Clinical Practice Committee 2005 - 2014
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: