Dr. Spurlock is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office27700 Medical Center Rd
Mission Viejo, CA 92691Phone(949) 364-1400
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of California San DiegoFellowship, Adult Cardiothoracic Anesthesiology, 2005 - 2006
- University of California San DiegoResidency, Anesthesiology, 2002 - 2005
- Santa Barbara Cottage HospitalInternship, Internal Medicine, 2001 - 2002
- University of Southern CaliforniaClass of 2001
Certifications & Licensure
- MT State Medical License 2011 - 2023
- CA State Medical License 2002 - 2022
- American Board of Anesthesiology Anesthesiology
Publications & Presentations
- Makeshift use of a syringe, scalpel blade, and a stopcock to create a precordial stethoscope bell.Mark T. Greenberg, Mark Spurlock> ;Journal of Clinical Anesthesia. 2006 Feb 1
- 72 citationsEffect of Isoflurane on Neuronal Apoptosis in Rats Subjected to Focal Cerebral IschemiaMasahiko Kawaguchi, John C. Drummond, Daniel J. Cole, Paul J. Kelly, Mark P. Spurlock, Piyush M. Patel> ;Anesthesia & Analgesia. 2004 Mar 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: