Are you Dr. Sullivan?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 42 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Arlington, MA 02474Phone(781) 641-0100Fax(781) 744-7132
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Mark Sullivan, MD is a gastroenterologist in Arlington, Massachusetts. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Massachusetts. He is affiliated with Lahey Hospital & Medical Center, Burlington.
Education & Training
- University of Pennsylvania Health SystemFellowship, Gastroenterology, 1975 - 1977
- University of Minnesota Medical SchoolResidency, Internal Medicine, 1974 - 1975
- New York Presbyterian HospitalResidency, Internal Medicine, 1972 - 1974
- Weill Cornell MedicineClass of 1972
Certifications & Licensure
- MA State Medical License 1977 - 2017
Publications & Presentations
- 51 citationsDisturbed flow-activated p90RSK kinase accelerates atherosclerosis by inhibiting SENP2 functionKyung-Sun Heo, Nhat Tu Le, Hannah J. Cushman, Carolyn J. Giancursio, Eugene Chang, Chang Hoon Woo, Mark A. Sullivan, Jack Taunton, Edward T.H. Yeh, Keigi Fujiwara, Jun...> ;Journal of Clinical Investigation. 2015 Mar 2
- 69 citationsA Crucial Role for p90RSK-Mediated Reduction of ERK5 Transcriptional Activity in Endothelial Dysfunction and AtherosclerosisNhat Tu Le, Kyung-Sun Heo, Yuichiro Takei, Hakjoo Lee, Chang Hoon Woo, Eugene Chang, Carolyn McClain, Cheryl Hurley, Xin Wang, Faqian Li, Haodong Xu, Craig N. Morrell,...> ;Circulation. 2013 Jan 29
- Valproic acid confers functional pluripotency to human amniotic fluid stem cells in a transgene-free approach.Moschidou D, Mukherjee S, Blundell MP, Drews K, Jones GN, Abdulrazzak H, Nowakowska B, Phoolchund A, Lay K, Ramasamy TS, Cananzi M, Nettersheim D, Sullivan M, Frost J,...> ;Mol. Ther.. 2012-10-01
- Join now to see all
- Lahey Hospital & Medical Center, BurlingtonBurlington, Massachusetts