Dr. Tanaka is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2500 Merced St
San Leandro, CA 94577Phone(510) 784-4000
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Cook County Health and Hospitals SystemResidency, Emergency Medicine, 2000 - 2003
- University of Illinois College of Medicine at ChicagoInternship, Internal Medicine, 1999 - 2000
- University of California (San Francisco) School of MedicineClass of 1999
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 2003 - 2023
- IL State Medical License 1999 - 2005
- American Board of Emergency Medicine Emergency Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 41 citationsImpact of homoplasy on variable numbers of tandem repeats and spoligotypes in Mycobacterium tuberculosis.Josephine F. Reyes, Carmen H.S. Chan, Mark M. Tanaka> ;Infection, Genetics and Evolution. 2012 Jun 1
- 56 citationsThe Inference of Phased Haplotypes for the Immunoglobulin H Chain V Region Gene Loci by Analysis of VDJ Gene RearrangementsMarie J. Kidd, Zhiliang Chen, Yan Wang, Katherine J. L. Jackson, Lyndon N. Zhang, Scott D. Boyd, Andrew Fire, Mark M. Tanaka, Bruno A. Gaëta, Andrew M. Collins> ;Journal of Immunology. 2012 Feb 1
- 3 citationsMutation rate of VNTR loci in Mycobacterium tuberculosis: response to Supply et al.Mark M. Tanaka, Josephine F. Reyes> ;Infection, Genetics and Evolution. 2011 Aug 1
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: