Dr. Thomas is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office111 E 210th St
Bronx, NY 10467Phone(718) 920-2753Fax(718) 920-5048
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Nassau University Medical CenterResidency, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, 1983 - 1986
- Universidad del NoresteClass of 1982
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 1986 - 2022
- American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Super Doctor SuperDoctors.com
Publications & Presentations
- Team of Titans: Arthur Abramson, Albert Einstein, and a Second Generation of Physiatrists.Wainapel, S. F.,Thomas, M. A.> ;PM R. 2015 Nov 01
- Flexor Pollicis Longus Tenosynovitis in Patients with Carpal Tunnel Syndrome.Manfield, L.,Thomas, M.,Lee, S. W.> ;Am J Phys Med Rehabil. 2013 Nov 08
- Acute atraumatic hip dislocation in an adult with rheumatoid arthritis.Kohan, K. J., Thomas, M. A.> ;Am J Phys Med Rehabil. 2012 Apr
- Do Any Existing Treatments Stack up in the Fight Against Covid-19?April 8th, 2020
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: