Are you Dr. Tucker?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 41 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office3368 Highway 280
Alexander City, AL 35010Phone(256) 329-9064Fax(256) 329-0262
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Mark Tucker, MD is a board certified ophthalmologist in Alexander City, Alabama. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Alabama, Michigan, and Louisiana. He is affiliated with Russell Medical and Riverview Regional Medical Center.
Education & Training
- Henry Ford HospitalResidency, Ophthalmology, 1988 - 1991
- Ochsner Clinic FoundationInternship, Internal Medicine, 1986 - 1987
- Tulane University School of MedicineClass of 1986
Certifications & Licensure
- AL State Medical License 1992 - 2022
- MI State Medical License 1988 - 1995
- LA State Medical License 1986 - 1988
- American Board of Ophthalmology Ophthalmology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FAAO) American Academy of Ophthalmology
- Tata Motors European Technical Centre Accelerates Development of Autonomous Vehicle Control Algorithms with Model-Based DesignJuly 19th, 2019