Dr. Vlasak is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1164 W Poplar Ave
Collierville, TN 38017Phone+1 901-853-5551Fax+1 901-853-7303
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Texas A&M College of Medicine-Scott and White Medical Center (Temple)Residency, Internal Medicine, 1984 - 1986
- University of Mississippi Medical CenterInternship, Internal Medicine, 1983 - 1984
- McGovern Medical School at UTHealthClass of 1983
Certifications & Licensure
- TN State Medical License 1986 - 2024
- TX State Medical License 1983 - 1988
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Intergy EHR, Vitera Healthcare Solutions, LLC, 2013
Publications & Presentations
- 72 citationsPrimary lymphomas of the nasal cavity and paranasal sinuses.K. Thomas Robbins, Lillian M. Fuller, Mark Vlasak, Barbara M. Osborne, Bao S. Jing, William S. Velasquez, Jane A. Sullivan> ;Cancer. 1985 Aug 15
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: