Are you Dr. Wantz?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 38 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office350 Fairview Heights Rd
Summersville, WV 26651Phone(304) 872-5090Fax(304) 872-0636
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Mark Wantz, MD is a board certified family physician in Summersville, West Virginia. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in West Virginia and California. He is affiliated with Summersville Regional Medical Center and Charleston Area Medical Center.
Education & Training
- Kaiser Foundation HospitalResidency, Family Medicine, 1983 - 1986
- Loma Linda University School of MedicineClass of 1983
Certifications & Licensure
- WV State Medical License 1988 - 2023
- CA State Medical License 1984 - Present
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification PrimeSUITE EHR, Greenway Health, LLC, 2011-2014
Publications & Presentations
- 60 citationsO-phosphoserine content of intermediate filament subunits.Peter M. Steinert, Mark L. Wantz, William W. Idler> ;Biochemistry. 1982 Jan 5
- Characterization of the keratin filament subunits unique to bovine snout epidermis.Steinert, P. M., Idler, W. W., Wantz, M. L.> ;Biochem J. 1980 Jun 1