Dr. Willis is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1500 Park Central Drive
Highlands Ranch, CO 80129Phone+1 720-516-5000
- Is this information wrong?
- My clinical interests include all aspects of otolaryngology such as pediatric and adult general ENT care, hearing disorders, dizziness and vertigo, sleep apnea and snoring, thyroid and parathyroid disorders, endoscopic sinus surgery, voice and swallowing disorders, and plastic and reconstructive surgery.
Education & Training
- University of Utah HealthResidency, Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery, 2007 - 2012
- University of Colorado School of Medicine Anschutz Medical CampusClass of 2007
Certifications & Licensure
- CO State Medical License 2012 - 2025
- UT State Medical License 2008 - 2014
- American Board of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery Otolaryngology
Publications & Presentations
- 14 citationsTreatment options in trigeminal trophic syndrome: a multi-institutional case series.Mark W. Willis, William W. Shockley, Steven Ross Mobley> ;The Laryngoscope. 2011 Apr 1
- 1 citationsTrigeminal trophic syndrome.Mark W. Willis, Steven Ross Mobley> ;Ear, Nose, & Throat Journal. 2009 Mar 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: