Dr. Wiseman is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
See Dr. Wiseman's full profile
Office6565 Fannin St
Houston, TX 77030Phone+1 607-742-2257
- Is this information wrong?
- I am a practicing Emergency Medicine Physician currently completing my fellowship in Surgical Critical Care. My special interests include Trauma and Critical Care resuscitation, tactical medicine and prehospital medicine.
Education & Training
- St Luke's University HospitalFellowship, Surgical Critical Care, 2021 - 2022
- Drexel University College of Medicine/Hahnemann University HospitalResidency, Emergency Medicine, 2016 - 2019
- Drexel University College of MedicineClass of 2019
- Lehigh Valley Health Network/University of South Florida College of MedicineResidency, Surgery, 2014 - 2016
- Drexel University College of MedicineClass of 2014
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 2021 - 2024
- MO State Medical License 2019 - 2024
- TX State Medical License 2019 - 2024
- NJ State Medical License 2021 - 2023
- PA State Medical License 2014 - 2022
- KS State Medical License 2019 - 2022
- MD State Medical License 2021 - 2021
- American Board of Emergency Medicine Emergency Medicine
- Join now to see all
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Top Doctors Las Angelas CA 2020
Publications & Presentations
- Western Missouri Medical CenterWarrensburg, Missouri
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: