Dr. Woodard is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office27 Gannett Peak Drive
Lander, WY 82520Phone+1 307-332-3415
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Miami/Jackson Health SystemFellowship, Coulter Fellowship - Research, 1992 - 1994
- University of Texas Medical Branch HospitalsFellowship, Surgical Pathology, 1990 - 1991
- University of Texas Medical Branch HospitalsResidency, Pathology-Anatomic and Clinical, 1987 - 1990
- University of ColoradoResidency, Pathology-Anatomic and Clinical, 1982 - 1984
- University of Colorado School of MedicineClass of 1982
Certifications & Licensure
- WY State Medical License 1995 - 2022
- IA State Medical License 1988 - 2015
- CO State Medical License 1985 - 2007
- American Board of Pathology Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology
Publications & Presentations
- 18 citationsFatal septicemia and bullae caused by non-01 Vibrio choleraeCatherine C. Newman, Mary E. Shepherd, Mark D. Woodard, Ashok K. Chopra, Stephen K. Tyring> ;Journal of The American Academy of Dermatology. 1993 Nov 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: