Are you Dr. Miano?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 34 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
OfficeUH Cleveland Medical Center
11100 Euclid Ave Department of Emergency Medicine
Cleveland, OH 44106Phone+1 216-844-1636Fax+1 216-844-7783
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Marlea Miano, MD is a board certified emergency medicine physician in Cleveland, Ohio. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Ohio, Florida, and Indiana. She is affiliated with UH Cleveland Medical Center and UH Geauga Medical Center.
Education & Training
- Wright State UniversityResidency, Emergency Medicine, 2010 - 2013
- Wright State University Boonshoft School of MedicineClass of 2010
Certifications & Licensure
- OH State Medical License 2010 - 2024
- IN State Medical License 2015 - 2019
- FL State Medical License 2016 - 2018
- American Board of Emergency Medicine Emergency Medicine
- American Board of Emergency Medicine Emergency Medical Services
Publications & Presentations
- 3 citationsA Cost-Utility Analysis of Remote Pulse-Oximetry Monitoring of Patients With COVID-19.William V Padula, Marlea A Miano, Marcella A Kelley, Samuel A Crawford, Bryson H Choy, Robert M Hughes, Riley Grosso, Peter J Pronovost> ;Value in Health. 2022 Jun 1
- Dr. Marlea A. Miano Named New Chief Medical Officer of UH Geauga Medical CenterMay 31st, 2021
- Good Samaritan HospitalDayton, Ohio
- Miami Valley HospitalDayton, Ohio
- UH Geauga Medical CenterChardon, Ohio
- UH Cleveland Medical CenterCleveland, Ohio