Dr. Cutitar is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1 Randall Sq
Providence, RI 02904Phone(401) 273-5441Fax(401) 454-5989
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Brown University/Rhode Island Hospital-LifespanResidency, Surgery, 1986 - 1992
- The Warren Alpert Medical School of Brown UniversityClass of 1986
Certifications & Licensure
- RI State Medical License 1988 - 2022
- American Board of Surgery Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Regional Top Doctor Castle Connolly, 2014
- Fellow (FACS) American College of Surgeons
- Top MD Consumers Checkbook
Publications & Presentations
- Perforated peptic ulcer. Determinants of morbidity and mortality.Koness, R. J., Cutitar, M., Burchard, K. W.> ;Am Surg. 1990 May
- Miriam HospitalProvidence, Rhode Island
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: