Are you Dr. Schuh?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 36 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office15945 Clayton Rd
Ballwin, MO 63011Phone+1 636-256-5000Fax+1 636-256-5100
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Marlys Schuh, MD is a general surgeon in Ballwin, Missouri. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Missouri. She is affiliated with Mercy Hospital St. Louis.
Education & Training
- University at BuffaloFellowship, Hematology and Medical Oncology, 1985 - 1987
- University at BuffaloResidency, Surgery, 1984 - 1985
- Washington University/B-JH/SLCH ConsortiumResidency, Surgery, 1979 - 1984
- Washington University in St. Louis School of MedicineClass of 1979
Certifications & Licensure
- MO State Medical License 1982 - 2023
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification EpicCare Ambulatory EMR, Epic Systems Corporation, 2011-2013
- Fellow (FACS) American College of Surgeons
Publications & Presentations
- 5 citationsPseudo-tumor of the calfRadford Dm, Marlys E. Schuh, Nambisan Rn, Constantine P. Karakousis> ;European Journal of Surgical Oncology. 1993 Jun 1
- 71 citationsFactors affecting recurrence in lumpectomy without irradiation for breast cancer.Takuma Nemoto, Jashbhai K. Patel, Dutsu Rosner, Thomas L. Dao, Marlys E. Schuh, Remedios B. Penetrante> ;Cancer. 1991 Apr 15
- 7 citationsEndoscopic Ablation of Esophageal Malignancies With the Neodymium-YAG Laser and ElectrofulgurationHector R. Nava, Marlys E. Schuh, Raman Nambisan, John L. Clark, Harold O. Douglass> ;Archives of Surgery. 1989 Feb 1
- Join now to see all
- Mercy Hospital St. LouisSaint Louis, Missouri