Dr. Goldstein is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office8329 W. Sunrise Blvd
Plantation, FL 33322Phone+1 954-627-1617
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Emory University School of MedicineFellowship, Gastroenterology, 2004 - 2007
- Emory University School of MedicineResidency, Internal Medicine, 2001 - 2004
- University of South Florida Morsani College of MedicineClass of 2001
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 2008 - 2024
- GA State Medical License 2003 - 2009
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Gastroenterology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Intergy EHR, Vitera Healthcare Solutions, LLC, 2013
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Intergy EHR, Greenway Health, LLC, 2011-2012
Publications & Presentations
- 17 citationsUrsodeoxycholic acid treatment for patients with postcholecystectomy pain and bile microlithiasisNgozi I. Okoro, Amil Patel, Marney Goldstein, Naveen Narahari, Qiang Cai> ;Gastrointestinal Endoscopy. 2008 Jul 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: