Dr. Balish is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
OfficeWashington Va Medical Ctr
50 Irving St.
Washington, DC 20422Phone(202) 745-8144Fax(202) 745-8231
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Marshall Balish is a neurologist in Washington, DC and is affiliated with Washington DC Veterans Affairs Medical Center. He received his medical degree from State University of New York Downstate Medical Center College of Medicine and has been in practice 33 years. He specializes in neurophysiology and sleep medicine and is experienced in sleep medicine and clinical neurophysiology.
Education & Training
- National Institutes of Health Clinical CenterResidency, Neurology, 1988 - 1991
- Mount Sinai School of MedicineResidency, Neurology, 1985 - 1988
- SUNY Health Science Center at BrooklynInternship, Internal Medicine, 1984 - 1985
- State University of New York Downstate Medical Center College of MedicineClass of 1984
Certifications & Licensure
- DC State Medical License 1991 - 2022
- MD State Medical License 1988 - 2022
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Neurology
Publications & Presentations
- 5 citationsContributions to singing ability by the posterior portion of the superior temporal gyrus of the non-language-dominant hemisphere: first evidence from subdural cortical...Ralph O. Suarez, Alexandra J. Golby, Stephen Whalen, Susumu Sato, William H. Theodore, Conrad V. Kufta, Orrin Devinsky, Marshall Balish, Edward B. Bromfield> ;Cortex. 2010 Mar 1
- 1 citations"Rubral" tremor after cardiac catheterization: report of 2 cases.Lucas Restrepo, Alejandro Quiroga-Chand, Carlo Tomatore, Marshall Balish> ;Texas Heart Institute Journal. 2005 Jan 1
- 15 citationsA new drug for an old conditionFernando Pagan, Lucas Restrepo, Marshall Balish, Huned S. Patwa, Sidney Houff> ;Headache. 2002 Jul 1
- Join now to see all
- Washington DC Veterans Affairs Medical CenterWashington, District of Columbia
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: