Dr. Teitelbaum is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office641 University Blvd., Su. 206
Jupiter, FL 33458Phone(561) 630-8530Fax(561) 630-8531
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of South Florida Morsani College of MedicineFellowship, Child and Adolescent Psychiatry, 1993 - 1995
- Cleveland Clinic FoundationResidency, Psychiatry, 1990 - 1993
- University of Miami Leonard M. Miller School of MedicineClass of 1990
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 1993 - 2024
- OH State Medical License 1992 - 2009
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Child & Adolescent Psychiatry
Publications & Presentations
- 7 citationsSevere hypertriglyceridemia secondary to venlafaxine and fluoxetine.Marshall Teitelbaum> ;Psychosomatics. 2001 Sep 1
- 5 citationsSevere and moderate hypertriglyceridemia secondary to citalopram and fluoxetine.Marshall Teitelbaum> ;Psychosomatics. 2000 Sep 1
- 11 citationsA significant increase in lithium levels after concomitant ACE inhibitor administration.Marshall Teitelbaum> ;Psychosomatics. 1993 Sep 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: