Are you Dr. Chang?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 17 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office75 Francis Street, Al 3
Brigham & Women's Hospital
Boston, MA 02115Phone(617) 732-7510
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Martin Chang, MD is a board certified pathologist in Boston, Massachusetts. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Massachusetts and Vermont.
Education & Training
- Brigham and Women's HospitalFellowship, Selective Pathology, 2007 - 2008
- Brigham and Women's HospitalResidency, Anatomic and Clinical Pathology, 2003 - 2007
Certifications & Licensure
- VT State Medical License 2018 - 2022
- MA State Medical License 2006 - 2011
- American Board of Pathology Pathology - Anatomic/Pathology - Clinical
Publications & Presentations
- Crown-like structures in breast adipose tissue of breast cancer patients: associations with CD68 expression, obesity, metabolic factors and prognosisMartin C. Chang, Zohreh Eslami, Marguerite Ennis, Pamela J. Goodwin> ;NPJ breast cancer. 2021 Jul 22
- 1 citationsMultigene panel testing for hereditary breast and ovarian cancer in the province of Ontario.Jordan Lerner-Ellis, Chloe Mighton, Conxi Lazaro, Nicholas A. Watkins, Vanessa Di Gioacchino, Andrew Wong, Martin C. Chang, George S Charames> ;Journal of Cancer Research and Clinical Oncology. 2021 Mar 1
- Tumor BRCA Testing in High Grade Serous Carcinoma: Mutation Rates and Optimal Tissue RequirementsGulisa Turashvili, Conxi Lázaro, Shengjie Ying, George S Charames, Andy Kin On Wong, Krista Hamilton, Denise Yee, Evangeline Agro, Martin C. Chang, Aaron Pollett, Jord...> ;Cancers. 2020 Nov 21
- Join now to see all