Overview of Dr. Chavez
Dr. Martin Chavez, MD is an obstetrician/gynecologist in Mineola, New York. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in New York, Pennsylvania, and New Jersey. He is affiliated with NYU Winthrop Hospital, NYU Langone Hospitals, and Northport Veterans Affairs Medical Center.
Office120 Mineola Boulevard
Mineola, NY 11501Fax(516) 663-3026
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- UMDNJ-Robert Wood Johnson Medical SchoolResidency, Obstetrics and Gynecology, 1996 - 2003
- Rutgers Robert Wood Johnson Medical SchoolClass of 1996
Certifications & Licensure
- PA State Medical License 2008 - 2008
- NY State Medical License 2007 - 2023
- NJ State Medical License 1998 - 2023
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology Obstetrics & Gynecology
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology Maternal-Fetal Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- New York Magazine: Top Doctors Castle Connolly, 2014
- Newsday - Top Doctors on Long Island Castle Connolly, 2014
- Non-Invasive Determination of Fetal Chromosome Abnormalities Start of enrollment: 2009 Jan 01Brown, S.A.,Chavez, M.,Herman, J.D.,Kramer, E.,London, D.,Saltzman, D.,Speigel, E.
- Non-Invasive Biomarkers To Identify Subjects At Risks For Preterm Delivery Start of enrollment: 2007 Jun 01Ashmead, G.G.,Farrell, J.
Publications & Presentations
- Placental extracellular vesicles-associated microRNA-519c mediates endotoxin adaptation in pregnancy.Caterina Tiozzo, Mark Bustoros, Xinhua Lin, Claudia Manzano De Mejia, Ellen Gurzenda, Martin Chavez, Iman Hanna, Paola Aguiari, Laura Perin, Nazeeh Hanna> ;American Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology. 2021 Jun 26
- Use of cervical elastography at 18 to 22 weeks' gestation in the prediction of spontaneous preterm birth.Elizabeth Patberg, Matthew Wells, Sevan A. Vahanian, Jose Zavala, Sarmistha Bhattacharya, Diana Richmond, Meredith Akerman, Michael Demishev, Wendy L. Kinzler, Martin ...> ;American Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology. 2021 May 27
- 1 citationsCoronavirus disease 2019 infection and placental histopathology in women delivering at term.Elizabeth Patberg, Tracy Adams, Patricia Rekawek, Sevan A. Vahanian, Meredith Akerman, Andrea Hernandez, Amy V. Rapkiewicz, Louis Ragolia, Genevieve Sicuranza, Martin ...> ;American Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology. 2021 Apr 1
- Join now to see all
- Ex-AstraZeneca Exec Kristen Buck Hops Aboard Icon as CMO; Immunocore Taps Brian DiDonato as CFOMay 8th, 2020
- R. Martin Chavez and Terry-Ann Burrell Join Recursion’s Board of DirectorsMay 5th, 2020
- NYU Winthrop and Progenity Collaborate to Develop Diagnostic Test to Assess Risk for Preterm BirthNovember 19th, 2019
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: