Are you Dr. Dolan?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 93 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office133 Brookline Ave
Boston, MA 02215Phone(617) 421-8812Fax(516) 365-1634
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Martin Dolan, MD is a board certified orthopedic surgeon in Boston, Massachusetts. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Massachusetts and New York. He is affiliated with Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, New England Baptist Hospital, and Newton-Wellesley Hospital.
Education & Training
- Brigham and Womens HospitalFellowship, Hand Surgery, 2005 - 2006
- Childrens HospitalFellowship, Pediatric Orthopedics, 2004 - 2005
- Hospital for Special SurgeryResidency, Orthopedic Surgery, 1999 - 2004
- New York Presbyterian HospitalInternship, Transitional Year, 1998 - 1999
- Columbia University Vagelos College of Physicians and SurgeonsClass of 1998
Certifications & Licensure
- MA State Medical License 2001 - 2023
- NY State Medical License 1999 - 2009
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery Orthopaedic Surgery
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery Surgery of the Hand
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification EpicCare Ambulatory EMR, Epic Systems Corporation, 2011, 2013
Publications & Presentations
- 22 citationsRadiographic Scoring System to Evaluate Union of Distal Radius FracturesShaun P. Patel, Shawn G. Anthony, David Zurakowski, Manjiri M. Didolkar, Peter S. Kim, Jim S. Wu, Justin W. Kung, Martin Dolan, Tamara D. Rozental> ;Journal of Hand Surgery (European Volume). 2014 Aug 1
- 93 citationsThe effect of cytokines on the proliferation and migration of bovine meniscal cells.Madhu Bhargava, Erik Attia, George A.C. Murrell, Martin M. Dolan, Russell F. Warren, Jo A. Hannafin> ;American Journal of Sports Medicine. 1999 Sep 1
- 99 citationsModulation of tendon healing by nitric oxide.George A.C. Murrell, Csaba Szabo, Jo A. Hannafin, Daniel Jang, Martin M. Dolan, Xiang-Hua Deng, Dedee F. Murrell, Russell F. Warren> ;Inflammation Research. 1997 Jan 1
- Join now to see all