Dr. Getzow is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
OfficeAldie Counseling Center
2291 Cabot Blvd W
Langhorne, PA 19047Phone(215) 642-3230 x 143Fax(215) 642-3234
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Franklin Square Hospital CenterResidency, Family Medicine, 1983 - 1986
- Sidney Kimmel Medical CollegeClass of 1983
Certifications & Licensure
- PA State Medical License 1988 - 2022
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification NextGen Ambulatory EHR, NextGen Healthcare, 2012-2013
Publications & Presentations
- Antibiotic timing and diagnostic uncertainty in Medicare patients with pneumonia: is it reasonable to expect all patients to receive antibiotics within 4 hours? 2006.Metersky, M.L., Sweeney, T.A., Getzow, M.B., Siddiqui, F., Nsa, W., Bratzler, D.W.> ;Chest. 2009 Nov
- 52 citationsAntibiotic timing and diagnostic uncertainty in Medicare patients with pneumonia: is it reasonable to expect all patients to receive antibiotics within 4 hours?Mark L. Metersky, Thomas A. Sweeney, Martin B. Getzow, Farhan Siddiqui, Wato Nsa, Dale W. Bratzler> ;Chest. 2006 Jul 1
- Doylestown HospitalDoylestown, Pennsylvania
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: