Are you Dr. Glowacki?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 46 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office6535 Rochester Rd
Troy, MI 48085Phone+1 248-813-0060Fax+1 248-813-0066
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Martin Glowacki, MD is a board certified anesthesiologist in Troy, Michigan. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Michigan. He is affiliated with Ascension Crittenton Hospital Medical Center, Henry Ford Hospital, and Sparrow Clinton Hospital.
Education & Training
- Henry Ford HospitalFellowship, Pain Medicine, 2007 - 2007
- Henry Ford HospitalResidency, Anesthesiology, 2002 - 2006
- Wayne State University School of MedicineClass of 2002
Certifications & Licensure
- MI State Medical License 2002 - 2025
- American Board of Anesthesiology Pain Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- [Neonatal methaemoglobinemia and metoclopramide: case report].Descamps, I. M., Gressier, B., Glowacki, M., Dine, T., Enchery, S., Pigeon, B.> ;Therapie. 2009 Jul 10