Dr. Keibel is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office574 Middle Tpke E
Manchester, CT 06040Phone(860) 646-4334Fax(860) 646-7020
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Maine-Dartmouth Family Medicine ResidencyResidency, Family Medicine, 1977 - 1980
- State University of New York Downstate Medical Center College of MedicineClass of 1977
Certifications & Licensure
- CT State Medical License 1982 - 2022
- ME State Medical License Active through 1982
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- Dopamine induced gangrene.Nogler, R., Keibel, M.> ;J Maine Med Assoc. 1978 Feb
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: